What I like about Zurich is you can find exotic ingredients needed for international cooking easily. Let me share with you my fish curry recipe:
2 lbs fish fillets
2 tbsps ginger powder
2 cloves garlic
4 tbsps mustard seeds
4 bay leaves
1/2 tbps coriander powder
red chili to taste
1 tbsp cumin seeds
3 tbsps turmeric powder
salt to taste
2 tomatoes cut into cubes
1. Grind onions, ginger, bay leaves, red chili, mustard seeds, cumin seeds together.
2. Marinate fish in salt, turmeric garlic.
3. Deep fry fish then set aside.
4. Saute ground spices and tomatoes.
5. Add water covering the the sauted tomatoes. Simmer until conserved.
6. Add fish and simmer for 5 minutes
Technorati tags: fish+curry Indian+recipe